Do you need to get a Health and Safety Management Qualification recognised UK wide? SMSTS is a great place to start with your learning.
We are running SMSTS- Site Management Safety Training Scheme UK wide as public courses or you can book the training and have a closed course on your site.
Who is the course for?
This course is administered by Construction Skills, and is designed for all individuals responsible for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering a work force. Typically these would be site managers, potential site managers, supervisors, and anyone with health and safety responsibilities.
Course Content Includes:
- Health & Safety legal responsibilities
- Managing Health & Safety at work
- Risk assessments
- Management of sub-contractors
- Measuring & monitoring of performance
- Hazards – Asbestos, Electricity, Fire
- New Roads & Streetworks
- Working at Height
- Personal protection
Completion of the course:
Course assessment is determined by achievement in four criteria:
- Full attendance of all sessions
- Key excercises undertaken during the course
- Overall assessment by tutor
- Written examination paper
Successful candidates will receive the SMSTS certificate awarded by Construction Skills.
For our full range of training courses, whether you are interested in Safety or Management Training please visit our homepage https://projss.co.uk
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our team, we are there to help 0800 0213 263