Why not spread the cost of your NEBOSH National General Certificate course, and make monthly payments up until your course date. No extra charge.
How it works
- You want to book a NEBOSH course.
- Just contact our training team, via phone, email or online chat and tell them the course you’d like to book.
- Pay a £200 deposit.
- Then we spread the remaining cost of the course, monthly, up until your course start.
- Every month you’ll receive an invoice for the instalment amount, you can call to pay, or pay by BACs.
- Usual T’s and C’s apply, so if you cancel your booking outside of the 21 working days cancellation period you won’t be charged at all, and all instalments including your deposit will be refunded.
Lyndsey and David both want to get their NEBOSH National General Certificate to help take the next step in their careers.
They find a course date in 5 months time with Project Skills Solutions and speak to the team to book their places.
Lyndsey pays £200+vat now and asks to spread the remaining £1145+vat (NEBOSH NGC RRP £1345+vat) over the 5 months before her course.
She pays £229+vat on the 1st of the month for 5 months, then attends her course.
David also pays £200+vat now and asks to spread the remaining cost between now and the course. However, after 2 months something comes up and David would like to cancel his course.
As David is outside of the chargeable cancellation period*, all his money (including deposit) is refunded to him.
The Small Print
Instalment payments will be scheduled for the 1st of every month, you will receive an invoice from Project Skills Solutions for each payment, however, it is your responsibility to make payment. If you have not received an invoice by the 1st of each month please contact the team, it may have gone into your junk mail.
If you miss a payment, we will make your place available to book to the public, this could result in you losing your place. In the event of you losing your place because of a missed payment, if you are outside the 21 days cancellation period you will be refunded, if you are inside the cancellation period you are subject to our terms and conditions and will lose any payments you have already made.
Find our terms and conditions here.
Paying by instalments is subject to the same terms and conditions as any other payment method if you decide to cancel your course within 21 working days of the start date you will be charged for the course. If you cancel in advance, more than 21 working days before the course, you will not be charged at all, and all payments made already will be refunded.