Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) with Project Skills Solutions
You can use your ELC funding for the following courses:
- ILM Level 3 Award in First Line Manager
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in First Line Manager
- ILM Level 5 Award in Middle Manager
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Middle Manager
Open Courses or Online
These courses are available via our e- learning platform so you can learn wherever in the world you currently are, all that you need is an internet connection. You will have the support of our trainer and our training team here in the PSS training office, learning at home doesn’t mean that you will be learning alone. Alternatively if you want to learn with us in a classroom we run public courses at our training centre in Essex.
Once you have found the course which you want to book onto;
- Select your units for your course
- Complete your ELC CAN form (claim authorisation note)
- Send us a copy of your CAN form
- We will then send this back to you with our part filled out
- Once you have had the approval from ELC return your booking form to us and pay your contribution.
- Once we have this then we will send you the course materials if you are studying via distance/ e- learning. Alternatively if you are coming to our training centre then we will send you the joining instructions for your course.
If you would like more information our training team are familiar with the process and can help you, call us or chat online now.