What is the CPCS Slinger Signaller course (A40)?
The CPCS Slinger Signaller (A40) category of plant training and testing teaches the relevant operational and safety requirements applicable to slinging and signalling any type of crane. Earning you your red CPCS trained operator card.
Knowledge and Skills covered on the Slinger Signaller course will include:
- Identify different types of lifting equipment and plan lifting operations
- Understand the limits of lifting equipment
- Understand the relevant regulations that apply to lifting operations
- Conduct pre-use checks and post-lift checks
- Monitoring the compliance of the team with H&S regulations
Foundation training courses are for beginners and those with some experience. These courses run over 4 days.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Hold the relevant CITB health, safety and environment test, passed no more than two years before the course start date
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
If you have any questions about the Slinger Signaller course, please contact a member of our team by phone, speak to us on the chat, or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.