CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper course (A09)
The CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper (A09) category of plant training and testing is aimed at those operating or looking to operate forward tipping dumpers and earn their CPCS red card. It is ideal for those who have no or limited experience in driving this plant. On successful completion of this CPCS Dumper course, you will be have the knowledge and skills to operate a forward tipping dumper safely.
Knowledge and Skills covered on this CPCS Dumper course will include:
- How to operate the dumper to a minimum standard
- Techniques of loading and unloading
- Understand the relevant H&S legislation and regulations
- Onsite safety
- How to carry out checks before using the equipment
- Positioning of the dumper and how to assess its stability
- How to communicate effectively with other members of your team
Foundation training courses are for beginners and those with some experience. These courses run over 2 or 3 days.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Hold the relevant CITB health, safety and environment test, passed no more than two years before the course start date
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.