CPCS Crane Supervisor course (A62)
The 4 day CPCS Crane Supervisor course will enable you to undertake the duties of a crane supervisor by equipping you with the necessary skills and knowledge to supervise lifting operations involving cranes.
Knowledge and Skills covered on the Crane Supervisor Course will include:
- Plan and preparation for lifting operations
- Be able to select the appropriate crane needed for the job
- Communicating effectively with those involved in the operation such as operators and signallers
- Monitoring the compliance of the team with H&S regulations
- Conducting post-lift checks
Foundation training courses are for beginners and those with some experience. These courses run over 3 or 4 days.
Mandatory entry requirements
- CITB health, safety and environment test (supervisor or managers and professionals level) passed no more than two years before the course start date
- You should have sufficient experience of cranes to meet the requirements specified in British standard 7121 Safe Use of Cranes
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
If you have any questions about the Crane Supervisor course, please contact a member of our team by phone, speak to us on the chat, or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.