What is the CPCS 360 Excavator course (A58/A59)?
The CPCS 360 Excavator Above & Below 10 tonnes categories of plant training and testing is aimed at those operating or looking to operate 360 excavators and earn their CPCS red card.
Knowledge and Skills covered on the 360 Excavator course will include:
- How to conduct pre-use checks
- Manoeuvring the machine
- Digging trenches and foundations
- Understanding the limitations of the machines
- Complying with health and safety regulations
Foundation training courses are for beginners and those with some experience. These courses run over 5 days.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Hold the relevant CITB health, safety and environment test, passed no more than two years before the course start date
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
If you have any questions about the CPCS 360 Excavator course, please contact a member of our team by phone, speak to us on the chat, or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.