A companies success and effectiveness relies on the quality of their managers. Staff will look up to managers and follow by example. Management training is vital to staff morale, the morale of the manager and the staff who the manager is managing. Companies should invest in their staff hiring and firing is expensive so building on your existing staff and improving them is much better than searching for new. ILM is the Institute of Leadership & Management which is the UK’s largest management body, 750,000 managers have benefitted from an ILM qualification in the past 10 years.
Benefits of ILM
- Suitable for any industry in all sectors
- Internationally recognised
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Raise your profile within your organisation
- Classroom and e- learning options or half and half
- Gain a range of key management skills
The ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) training which Project Skills Solutions offer is at our head office in Essex. We run the open ILM programs as ‘rolling’ so you can jump in and out as you require, with one workshop running per month. We also offer ILM training via our e- learning platform. With the e- learning you can complete the training any where in the world with an internet connection, you can visit our website and pick which units suit your training requirement and complete the workshops at a time that suits you.
We offer three levels of ILM training;
With each level there are options for the award and certificate. We only offer the diploma at level 5, this would be available via either the open program or via e- learning.
Who is each level for?
- Level 2– practising team leaders or someone who wants to make a transition from working in a team to leading one. No previous management experience is required.
- Level 3– first line managers, these are the first level of managers, they may manage one employee or a number. This level is ideal for anyone with management responsibilities and experience but no formal qualifications.
- Level 5– middle managers are the link between the senior management and lower levels of the organisation. Middle managers, manage other managers or groups of teams.
If you are based in the Essex area you have the option to complete your ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) training ‘blended learning’ this means that you come in and complete some of the workshops at our training venue and you complete some via our e- learning platform. If you do pick to complete some of your ILM training via e- learning, don’t think that learning on your own means learning alone. You will have the full support of the PSS Training Team and your ILM trainer. You can contact us on the phone, via email or on the chat on our website. The online workshops for the ILM e- learning are not just slideshows there is a mixture of quizzes and games as well.
There are pros and cons with both the of the learning styles which we have available, classroom and e- learning. But hopefully one will work for your requirements. If you have any questions on ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) training please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have a group of delegates to put through management training we can send a trainer to your site or we can sort out a group discount if you are booking multiple delegates onto one of our open programs.
0800 0213 263